Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Pantone Colours

Bamboo

One of the new autumn/winter colours is bamboo, Pantone 14-0740.


Pantone has described it as,
a surprising fall hue, brings a warm, exotic flavor to the season. Like a filtered sunset on the waning days of fall.
Bamboo is a standout yellow with a subtle green undertone.


I've chosen bamboo as my theme this week. It's been inspired by the Etsy knit1treble2 team. I've chosen to use The Cranberries track 'Yellow Skies' as a title because I didn't want to give any exposure to Coldplay. And here! I just did!

Enjoy.

9 comments:

Emma said...

I can't believer Autumn is almost here ;) Love the colours in the treasury.

Anonymous said...

Love the treasury - never realised that was the colour of bamboo!

Baban Cat said...

If you read my blog you learn something new every day!

MadScientistsDesigns said...

Love the treasury! So pretty!

cathouseprints said...

I love learning something new every day! And I love your treasury! It is incredible!

Baban Cat said...

So do I and it's usually that what I knew before 'ain't' so !

Janeane said...

Beautiful treasury and I love this color!

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Lovely selection - very autumnal!

Lizzy Love said...

This is beautiful!!! I love it!!! Great Treasury too!